Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's resolutions

Nope, don't have any.

Except to have the most uneventful year ever.

For those of you who have been following my blog, or see me on facebook, or get emails from me, you know that I had a full year in 2010.

Lost my mother-in-law, Adele Zimmerman, in January.

Diagnosed with breast cancer in April.

Mastectomy and Reconstruction Surgery in May.

Recuperation for the next few months.

Lost my brother-in-law, Neill Sorensen in July.

Chemotherapy in September and October.

Hospitalized with an E Coli infection in October.

Luckily, through all this I have had Mark. And Heather. And Terry. And Leah. And Dana. Those are just the people that were there physically.  I have had, literally, hundreds of other people rooting for me, pulling for me, praying for me, sending me cards and letters and flowers, and thinking of me as I travel the road to recovery.

So I am only hoping that 2011 allows everyone else to take a break from my problems.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year!

    It's OK to have problems, just make them interesting ones. :P

    ReplyDelete